Tên thật : Vàng
Giới tính :
Đang học lớp : 11A1
Tuổi : 23
Tổng số bài gửi : 115
Cầm tinh con :
Điểm : 287
Birthday : 01/01/1995
Được cảm ơn(lần) : 7
Ngày tham gia : 26/01/2011
Đến từ : Đồng Lê
Nghề nghiệp - Công việc hiện tại : Student
Sở thích : !!
|Tiêu đề: Bài tập viết lại câu Mon May 02, 2011 9:50 am|| |
|1. It's 2 years since I had a punture.|
--> I have had a punture for 2 years.
2. It's 2 months since he earned any money.
--> He has earned any money for 2 months.
3. He last shaved the day before yesterday.
--> He hasn't shaved the day since yesterday.
4. I last drank champagne at my brother's wedding.
--> I haven't drunk champagne since my brother's wedding.
5. It's 2 years since I was last in Rome.
--> I haven't been in Rome for 2 years.
6. I saw Tom last on his wedding day.
--> I haven't seen Tom since his wedding day.
7. I last ate raw fish when I was in Japan.
--> I haven't eaten fish since I was in Japan.
8. It's years since Mary last spoke French.
--> Mary hasn't spoken for years (???? Vầy hả chị?)
9. It's ten weeks since since I last had a good night sleep.
-->I haven't had a good sleep for 10 weeks.
10. He last paid taxes in 1970.
--> He hasn't paid taxes since 1970.
11. I last ate meat 5 years ago.
--> I haven't eaten meat for 5 years.
12. It's 3 months since since the windows were cleaned.
--> The windows hasn't been clearned for 3 months.
13. It's years since I took photographs.
--> I haven't taken photographs for years(????)
14. I last watched TV on new years's day.
--> I haven't watched TV since new year's day.
15. It's 3 months since he wrote to me.
--> He hasn't written to me for 3 months.
16. I was last paid six months ago.
--> I haven't paid for 6 months.
17. The last time I was aboard was in the summer of 1978.
--> I haven't been abroad since the summer of 1978.
18. It's ten years since that house was lived in.
--> That house hasn't been lived in for 10 years.
19, We should do something about it now.
-> It's time we did something about it
20, We ought to find out why she is in Moscow
-> It's time we found out why she is in Moscow
21,When is the council going to do something about the city's trafic problems?
-> It's high time something was done about the city's trafic problems by the council
22, He had better get back to work
-> It's hight time he got back to work
23, The government should really do something about air
-> It's high time the government did something about air pollution
24, He was awfully careless to leave his son alone in the street
-> It was awfully careless of him to leave his son alone in the street .
25, Isn't she wonderful to help them like that?
-> It isn't wonderful of her to help them like that.
26, He was very polite not to speak first
-> It was very polite of him not to speak first.
27, They're certainly clever to be able to do that
-> It's certainly clever of them to be able to do that
28, We're wrong to think that we can learn without studying
-> It's wrong of us to think that we can learn without studying.
29. Is somebody serving you? (Being)
->Are you being served by somebody?
30. Can you give a lift? I'll be late otherwise. (unless)
-> Unless you give a lift, I'll be late otherwise
31. The painters painted our house last month (had)
->We had the painters paint our house last month
-> We had my house painted by the painters last month
32. It's pity that Charles is always complaning (wouldn't)
33. Someone will meet you at the airport. (be)
-> You will be met at the airport by someone
34. Please don't leave your motorbike outside thebackdoor.(didn't)
35. Have you received your salary yet?(paid)
> Have you been paid your salary yet?
36. I think I'll manage to finish the letter by 4:00(get)
37.My parents made me stydy every night.(was)
-> I was made studied every night by my parents
38. You use this to open wine bottles (For)
39. Steve started learning the violin a month ago (Has)
-> Steve has been learning the violin for a month
40. I haven't been to an indian restaurant for ages (ages)
-> It's ages since I last went to an Idian restaurant
41. This is my first game of water polo (Before)
->I have never played game of water polo before
42. THanks, but I had something to eat eralier (eaten)
-> Thanks, but
43. How long have Helen and Robert been married?(when)
->When did Helen and Robert get married????
44, He is very ill. He can't eat anything.
-> he is too ill to eat anything
45, Our new car is very wide. It won't get through those
-> Our new car is too wide to get through those gates
46,The floor wasn't strong. We couldn't dance on it.
-> The floor wasn't strong enough for us to dance on.
47, I was terrified. I couldn't move.
-> I was too terrified to move
48, The bull isn't big. He couldn't harm you.
->The bull isn't big enough for hin to harm you
49, The coffee isn't strong. It won't keep us awake.
->The coffee isn't strong enough to keep us awake
50, The river is deep. We can't wade it.
->The river is too deep to wade it
51, My sister is old. She can drive.
->My sister is old enough to drive
52, She is beautiful and intelligent. She can become Miss
->She is beautiful and intelligent enough to become Miss World
53, The worker is clever. He can make fine things from wood.
->The worker is clever enough to make fine things from wood
Chữ ký Thành viên